Mukesh Dhirubhai Ambani was born on 19 April 1957. He is the chairman, managing director and largest shareholder of Reliance Industries Limited (RIL), a Fortune Global 500 company and India’s second-most valuable company by market value. He holds a 44.7% stake in the company. Reliance Retail Ltd., another subsidiary, is the largest retailer in India.
In 2016, he was ranked 38, and is the only Indian businessman, on Forbes’ list of the world’s most powerful people. As of 2016, Ambani has consistently held the title of India’s richest person on the magazine’s list for ten years. He also owns the Indian Premier League franchise Mumbai Indians. Lets talk about “10 Things you didn’t know about Mukesh Ambani“
1. He was not born in India and instead was born in Yemen.
2. In 2016, He launched a Mobile brand called Lyf, which quickly became the 3rd largest mobile selling brand.
3. His net worth as of now in 2017 is $31.1 billion(2 Lac Crores approx)
5. He is a strict vegetarian.
6. He owns the most expensive home in the world called “Antilia” which costs $1 billion.
7. He dropped out of Stanford University to help his father in the business.
8. His company company contributes to almost 5% of the total tax revenue generated in India.
9. He is the first person to buy a Maybach 62 in India.
10. He gave his wife a $62 million private jet on her 44th birthday.
We hope that you enjoyed knowing about “10 Things you didn’t know about Mukesh Ambani” and if you like such stuff then tell us whom do you want us to cover next.
Keep Supporting 🙂