As you all know that Himachal Pradesh is well known for its natural beauty, rich culture and tourism ; Besides this, the Youth of Himachal Pradesh is quite unique too. They are respectful, fashionable, helpful, nature lover and very friendly.
Now let us tell you 10 interesting things about youngsters of Himachal Pradesh which makes them unique.
1. Travelling : With no qualms, traveling is what the Pahadis do best. Whether it is a trip to Malana-Kasol or a plan to visit Goa, they travel more often. When it comes to trekking to some Pass or a religious place, they will visit the same place 100 times but will never get bored of it.
2. Style or Fashion : Pahadis don’t always follow trends, their styles is quite often self made. Moreover they have their own walking-talking styles and can be distinguished easily because of their unique personality.
3. Nati Lovers : No matter what music they listen to, but when it comes to dance, no one will miss a chance to do some steps on Nati. Everyone has their own unique style of dancing and a smile which appears on their face while performing Nati is out of this world.
4. Unique Slang : Some words like harkuch, kandi, Ma kasam, coma, jayeka, khed are used in everyday life. Also there is a”Be ki Bhasha” in upper shimla region, which is devised by youngsters and is more of a way to say things in a way which no ordinary person could understand in one go.
5. Friendly Nature : No compromises in case of friendship, any limits can be crossed. And many says that pahadis can declare a stranger their Bhai ji within 0.8 seconds after meeting(Kidding 😂).
6. Bhabhi hai teri : While roaming in markets and malls any beautiful girl can be spotted as Bhabhi for friends. No matter if she looks back at him or not.
7. Interests / Hobbies : Unlike others , they don’t have some ordinary interests. Mainly these young blood likes to play Snooker, cards and cricket etc. They really know how to kill their time.
8. Music Sense : Their list of genres is very diverse and interesting. They love listening to Western music genres like EDM, Trance, Metal, Dubstep,etc, but they also love their native traditional genre of Naati.
9. Vehicle choice : Yeah, they might not have an Audi or BMW but their modified cars and bikes can put you in shock. Their all time favorite dialogue is, “chal bhai ek gedi maare aate hain”.
10. Party lovers : They don’t wait for any special events to celebrate. Sometimes even just cold weather can lead to a friends get together in winters. “Bhai thand lag rahi hai , Karte hai kuch program”.
So after reading this article you might be able to relate with a lot of things and surely you cherish such uniqueness. Do express your views and also tell us which points were easily relatable. Share this article as much you can.